Our School Sponsorship Packages are another way Chick-fil-A 45 & Almeda supports the community around us. Sponsorships are now available to schools in South Belt-Ellington or 3rd Ward areas. To request a sponsorship the Principal of the school or an approved school official must complete the below Sponsorship Request Form. Once the form is submitted our Communications team will review the request and contact the applicant with additional information.
Each sponsorship package is uniquely tailored to fit the school's needs. Schools sponsored by Chick-fil-A 45 & Almeda may customize their package based on the following options*.
- 2 pep rallies or athletic halftime shows per year.
- 1 speaking engagement by the Chick-fil-A 45 & Almeda Owner/Operator.
- 1 speaking engagement by another member of our Executive Leadership team.
- Up to 5 food donations per year ($100 or less per order).
- A one-time donation of 100 DOC's after 5 paid catering orders (valid for one free Chick-fil-A entrèe item per card).
- A Chick-fil-A 45 & Almeda Cow appearance at 2 non-athletic events (cow + branded games, and additional items based on event details).
- A sponsorship banner placed outside the school and inside the school's athletic facility.
- Chick-fil-A 45 & Almeda-branded material to promote your event.
*Package options are subject to event applicability and option availability.
School Partnership Request Form
Please note: Submitting a request does not guarantee sponsorship. Sponsorships are granted on a yearly basis (based on the traditional school year; August-May). Drawings will be held to determine which school(s) will be sponsored. Only a limited number of sponsorships will be granted each year. Early submission is encouraged.